Join the Pemberton Homes Team
REALTORS®! Realistically earn $100,000+ in first 12 months!
Are you looking for an opportunity to take your business to the next level, to recreate yourself, to get out of a slump, or to accomplish bigger goals than ever before? We are looking for 2-3 real estate professionals who are looking to work harder than ever and accomplish goals you've never imagined. The South of the River market is rapidly expanding! Our team has more leads than we can handle (and our current team literally can't keep up)!
Who is The Pemberton Homes Team?
We are a team that takes MASSIVE ACTION. We have agents that individually have sold 55 and 80 homes this past year. We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. The Pemberton Homes Team is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in our area. We are a respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) agents.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions! A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job. If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
Here's what we provide:
- LEADS—lots of leads!
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- An assistant who will do all your paperwork (except write the contracts of course).
- Extensive back-office / transaction support / graphic design
- A proven training program.
- The ability to have a work life balance like never before. (You will be able to take evenings off, some weekends off, and more vacations than you're probably used to.)
- Be part of a team that will sell 300 homes in 2018! We emphasize team culture, work ethic, and treating our clients better than anyone else.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Some weekend and evening hours required