Chuck Hinsz REALTOR®
"Talk to Chuck"
It is my goal with every client to listen, understand your needs, and build a winning rapport. I believe automation is a fantastic tool to help me provide services to buyers and sellers. But it doesn't replace the essential one-on-one relationship.
As your Realtor®, it is my job not only to understand your needs, but also to respond to them promptly, professionally, and with integrity. The majority of my business comes from past clients or referrals from past clients, so my reputation really is an important asset. At the end of the transaction, I will ask you if you would be willing to refer me to a friend. I work hard to make sure your answer is "yes."
- 22 years of experience as a Residential Realtor®
- MSP Area Association of Realtors®
- Minnesota Association of Realtors®
- Wisconsin Association of Realtors®
- National Association of Realtors®
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) recognized as the industry’s top short sale and REO designation
- Over 1000 homes sold
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), a designation held by fewer than 4% of Realtors® nationwide
- Named "Super Real Estate Agent" by Mpls. St. Paul Magazine’s 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Accredited Relocation Counselor (ARC), a referral and relocation certification demonstrating the experience required when working with corporate transferees
- Graduate of Realtor® Institute of Minnesota (GRI), a designation held by fewer than 5% of Realtors® nationwide
- Member of Coldwell Banker Burnet's, Distinctive Homes group, for listing and marketing upper bracket homes
- Consistent top producer Honor Society and President’s Circle Award Recipient