Steve Pemberton REALTOR®
Steve Pemberton moved to Minnesota with his wife, Pam, in 1978 at the age of 22. Immediately upon settling, Steve and Pam both began their incredible real estate careers. Within a few months, they were top producers in their office after starting with no more than a telephone book. After having their first child, Pam elected to remain at home, with Steve continuing to sell at a record pace.
Steve and Pam have four boys that kept them very active with their many activities. Steve spent many years coaching his boys in baseball and hockey. He was the player coordinator for the 2002 PGA Championship at Hazeltine National Golf Club. He also marshaled the 2012 Ryder Cup in Chicago and the 2016 Ryder Cup at Hazeltine National Golf Club.
Steve has accomplished and achieved nearly every real estate sales award given by Coldwell Banker Burnet, more than 120 in all. During his career, he has been named Number One in sales in Minnesota multiple times and Number One in the 13 Midwestern state region, an area which included 7,500 sales people. This was the first time a Realtor® from Minnesota won this prestigious award, and in 1998, he was named one of The Top Ten Realtors® in the U.S. for Coldwell Banker out of 45,000 sales professionals.
Steve also holds several professional designations including: Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Graduate Realtors® Institute (GRI), Certified Real Estate Appraiser (CREA), and he has been named a “Super Real Estate Agent” (SREA) by Twin Cities Business Monthly and Mpls. St. Paul Magazine for 15 consecutive years.
Steve continues to sell at a record pace. His listings sell for more than the board average and in less time. In the end, this means that Steve’s sellers received more on their bottom line in the last 12 months. If you’re serious about your real estate, then you need a Realtor® who is serious about the business of selling your home.
• Licensed Realtor®, since 1978
• Licensed in Minnesota and Wisconsin
• 3,000+ closed sales
• Over $700 million in closed sales
• Over 100 homes sold annually | 2017 sales 200+
• Member, $7 Million Dollar Monthly Sales Club
• Named to the top ten Real Estate Agents in America (Coldwell Banker)
• Featured on “Good Morning America” (2002)
• Featured on KSTP Channel 5 News program, “What Makes Minnesota Housing Affordable?”
• Named to Coldwell Banker’s International “President Elite” (The top 124 in the nation from over 44,000 salespeople)
• Coldwell Banker Residential Affiliates Top Salesperson Midwest Region (13 state area, 7,500 agents, and 290 offices)
• Named “Super Real Estate Agent” by Twin Cities Business
Monthly/ Mpls. St. Paul Magazine 15 consecutive years (2003-2017)
• CRS — Certified Residential Specialist (less than 2% nationally hold this designation)
• CDPE — Certified Distressed Property Expert
• GRI — Graduate Realtors® Institute
• RNMI — Realtors® National Marketing Institute
• CREA — Certified Real Estate Appraiser (Former)
• Hazeltine National Golf Club Housing chair PGA Championship 2002, Ryder Cup Marshall 2012 and 2016
• Housing Coordinator: PGA Championship 2002, Hazeltine National Golf Club, 2012 Ryder Cup, Medinah, IL
• National Association of Realtors®, Minnesota Association of Realtors,
• St. Paul Association of Realtors®
• Coldwell Banker President’s Club Member since 1992
• Founder of “Rainmakers” Marketing Group